Monday, September 1, 2008

Football Season Is Here!

We have had a busy weekend. Friday night we went to the Astros game and I forgot my camera. I was so mad but we had a good time and the Astros beat the Cardinals 3-2 in the 9th inning. Alex was a little fussier...I guess he likes the day games better!! We had a great time and can't wait till Alex is older and can really enjoy the games!

Randy and I went to the Aggie football game on Saturday evening and my parents kept Alex for us. (Thanks Nana and Papa!) Although the Aggies lost we still had a great time! Here are some pictures from our day!


Sunday, Alex went to the nursery again and again they said he was fussy. I'm not sure why he is fussy for them because usually he takes a long nap from about 9-12...so ideally he would take a nap in there too! I'm sure he will get better and I will try to not be the mother who checks on her child over and over during the morning. We went out for lunch and he slept the entire time so that was nice! Here is a picture of him before we left for church!


Hope you all had a great weekend aswell.



1 comment:

Jenni McCarty said...

Looks like you guys have an Aggie in training already, ha ha. He is too cute. Yall are such a cute little family. You look so happy, congrats!