Thursday, August 21, 2008

Taking the plunge...

I have decided to attempt blogging! I'm sure you are all very excited and will check in daily to see if I have posted any new updates (at least if you are anything like me). I have many friends that have blogs and love to catch up with them through their blogs. Anyways...we will see how this goes!! Here are some recent pics of Alex!
Alex's first roadtrip! We drove about 6 hours to the family reunion. Thanks Julie and Matt for being so patient!

Randy, Joni and Alex


Alex loves the boat!

Sunset was very pretty...but I almost missed it!


Alex is smiling alot these days!!

Here Alex is hanging out at the lake at youth lake day! He had such a blast it just wore him out!


Sorry this pic is sideways...I will try to fix them next time. Alex is two months old here!!



Again...sideways...sorry! Alex after church on Sunday.

Bucky usually wants nothing to do with Alex...but this time he jumped up on the couch and sat right down beside Alex. Someday they will be best of friends!!

2 comments:

The Jones' said...

oh YAY! I am so glad you guys have a blog now!!! I will check it everyday for updates :). Alex is getting so big. What a cutie!

Jenni McCarty said...

Aaaaw! That picture with Bucky and Alex is so cute. Hopefully, Isaac responds to Jovi that way. I think he'll be fine though, cause he loves our friends' 8 month old. He licks her toes and fingers, and is so gentle. Its amazing how much a part of our families dogs are. Glad you joined the blogging world.