Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Alex went to the doctor for his first set of shots the other day! He got five shots (three in one thigh and two in the other) and only cried for a minute. Quite a tough little guy if you ask me! He weighed 11 lbs 5.5 oz (50-75%) and was 22 inches long (25%). He is growing bigger each day it seems like! Here is a pic of him after we got home...Daddy is giving him a bottle!



Sunday was Alex's first day in the nursery! He did not sleep the entire time...usually he takes a nap in the morning for about 3 hours but they said he did not sleep. He took a long nap in the afternoon after we got home...He was worn out for all the playing or maybe I should say crying! Maybe next week he will do better. Here are some pictures of him before we left the house.




We are going to the Astros game later this week...we are excited!! I will post pictures and let you all know how it went.



4 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a cute little guy!! Welcome to the blogging world!! :)

Grandma Yolanda said...

Alex is so cute, I look forward to watching him grow.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Such cute pictures....I am so glad that even though I am hours away I will be able to see him grow and all the changes. I love Y'all and thanks for doing this.