Thursday, May 31, 2012

Snorkeling and Zipling

While in Mexico we went snorkeling, zipling, and drove some ATV's!!  Over the few times I have been snorkeling I have realized that disposable waterproof cameras are useless!  Out of 20 pictures only these three really have anything in them.  Randy had the camera most of the time so maybe it was a user error! :)




Zipling was a blast! I'd love to do it again sometime!! Maybe in Costa Rica or Belize next time!! ;)






The ATV's were fun too!  They went really fast and we were the only ones doing this part so the guide was doing some crazy stuff.  Randy decided he didn't need the accidental damage insurance that was $10 so I was pretty nervous everytime we hit a big bump or I saw a big rock in the road.  I just knew Randy was gonna break something.  Thankfully our ride made it back without any damage!



After the ATV adventure we were dirty from all the dust!  They guide took us to a cenote in the Mexican jungle to swim.  A thunderstorm interupted the fun.  After a loud clap of thunder that echoed and lasted for what seemed like forever the cenote was cleared very quickly!  I had just gotten out and it was funny to see everyone immediately head for the steps!


No comments: