Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall Festivities

I just love the fall time of year. All the colors and activities that happen in the fall are so much fun especially for the kiddos! We painted pumpkins, carved pumpkins, dressed up as all kinds of things and had a great time at the annual trunk or treat at church!!


Painting Pumpkins






I dressed Alex and Tyler up in costumes we already had and I thought they looked so cute. Alex however has had his heart set on being a policeman for Halloween for some time now. So this dress up session was just for fun. Alex wore the monkey last year and wore the Tigger two years ago.




Carving "Pete" the Pumpkin








"Pete", the Pumpkin!






My little Policeman and Fireman!



















Randy took Alex down the street while Tyler and I stayed and passed out candy to the trick or treaters.





Alex said this guy was scary!







No comments: