Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jordan is here!

I got a text message at 6:00am on Thursday January 6th from my sister saying she had had a baby that morning. I was shocked and excited all at the same time because her due date was January 27th. Julie's water broke at around 1am, they got to the hospital around 3am and Jordan was born around 4:30am (without an epidural or doctor). Julie said the only real pain started around 4am. She said it was scary but she would do it all the same again if she knew it would only be 30 minutes of pain. The recovery this time around has been quicker and they were only in the hospital for about 30 hours total. Jordan is doing great and she is the cutest thing!


My mom with Jordan and Taylor! Taylor is so proud of her little sister! I think Jordan is gonna have two Mommies!

No comments: