Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Taylor Ann Wilcox

Taylor Ann Wilcox was born on March 25, 2009 at 12:28pm. She is so sweet and looks like a little cutie.

Length: 20 inches
Weight: 6lbs. 6oz.

Julie did a great job although she had no idea it would take as long as it did! Her water broke on Tuesday the 24th around 4:30pm. She got an epidural (which she loved) around 4am and then started pushing about 12:00 noon. Matt was a great support and stayed right with Julie the entire time. Congratulations Julie and Matt on your precious little girl!
Proud Daddy and baby Taylor


Isn't she just a doll?!?




Julie will probably kill me for this picture...she was sooo tired and said she could not wait to take a shower!

Taken at about 9:40pm...before the contractions got too strong!

1 comment:

Jenni McCarty said...

She is a doll. It does take such a long time. I thought I would never get Jovi out, ha ha. Congrats on your beautiful niece...and I do mean beautiful!!! I hope Julie will start a blog, so I can keep up with their family as I do with yours. I love watching little Alex grow, and seeing his newest accomplishments.