Friday, October 31, 2008

This week!

This week has felt like a busy week! I guess we really have not done much...it has just seemed long. On Tuesday we went to see Maggie play volleyball at the high school. Her team swept the other team and it was fun to watch. Alex liked watching too...till he fell asleep in my lap. He was sitting in my lap watching all that was going on and next thing I new he was very still and quiet. He is usually not very still or quiet. He likes to kick and move his arms alot and make sqeeling noises. A man sitting next to us said..."Wow...what a great baby! He puts himself to sleep without a fuss!" He is a great baby...we are so blessed!


On Thursday we went and got Alex a new toy, an exersaucer. Brandi, the lady that keeps him on Tuesday-Thursday had one at her house this week and when I would pick Alex up he seemed to really love it...so we got one and he does love it. Thursday night my parents kept Alex so Randy and I could go eat with Julie and Matt. Tonight we have the Fall Festival at church which should be lots of fun!!



Here are some pics of Alex and his new toy!!





















No comments: